The Quilt that Love made....♥ Thank you Lizzy!

Take a little trip over to http://www.nanalizzie.blogspot.com/ to admire the quilt top that Lizzie has created from some of the blocks donated to her from all over the world . This quilt is for her dear friend Sue.....(she will now make the backing from blocks as well!)
As I told Lizzie, she has managed to harness love from all around the world and create a wonderful gift for her friend who needs this positive energy.... :)
I think this quilt top represents to all of us, the deep~down reason we all love this quilty stuff...women using their hands and hearts creating a love you can actually touch and wrap around you when you need it~♥




Comments

  1. It is so beautiful and I also agree, Lots of love went into it.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie gave us all a chance to hug a sister in need. I was honored to help in a small way.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I grew up in Worcester Mass. Where is your bit of New England?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful quilt. I loved helping with it. To see the results, is wonderful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts