Sewing Weekend!

~Ironing my lemonade layer cake quilt~
 
 
First time quilting a quilt of my own on the long arm, I just have to learn to relax!
 

Pinning the entire quilt to the machine is a lot of under rated prep work
 

Pinning the backing is a lot easier than the front, the batting is really easy to tear
 

Pinning my favorite section of the quilt
 

Weekend at E's watching Anne of Green Gables, listening to The Storyteller, rug hooking, sewing, quilting, and
relaxing. Starting a Back Door Donuts inspired rug from Martha's Vineyard and its amazing so far!
My quilt is nearly done and I cant wait to see the final project!
"Kindred spirits aren't so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world"-Anne of Green Gables 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner how to contact roadrunner Support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts