Inspiration Tuesday~ Thank you Jo Packham~

FIRST, the blog which is Where Women Create ~look to the right and you can click on the site~

THEN comes the magazine, Where Women Create, which I purchased at Barnes and Nobles and plan on getting a subscription~ It is chock full of beautiful photos and back stories of so many talented women..it's one of those magazines that will wait for you at the end of a long day to bring you back to that zen place...I went on ebay for back issues...it's that good~ update~(I didn't win ANY~it's that good)( I will try again...)

So if you need a HUGE dose of inspiration I have a few new avenues you can explore along with me~ This is Patience Brewster~ just one of the artists featured in this months issue...











THEN there are the books...by Jo Packham~ O my....I have already called the library~





There are more books~all are beautiful!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts