HQ16 for sale~

I had a great time yesterday at the very first class at the Northeast Longarm Education Center which is held at the Charlton Sewing Center in Charlton Ma.

I had a chance to try out my new machine which will be delivered to my sewing space soon!! Just a few new bells and whistles to learn~ I had a chance to play with some metallic thread which has always been a curiosity of mine~I learned so much more about playing with the tension~not shying away from different threads (because I have this thing about messing up the tension forever...lol!)

We had some terrific guest speakers and networked with other long~armers in New England~

Some of my favorite things from yesterday~ Zendoodles~I will have to join a class at next years MQX in Manchester and give it a go! Here is a great book to reference and a video of another...
http://youtu.be/aX9CzJCuIOc



Another must have will be Leader Grips for my new machine~ www.leadergrips.com

Here are some pics of my sparkly doodles~♥





 And yes my HQ16 is for sale~it is a wonderful machine!! I just had it completely serviced and added new wheels on the machine (easy rider) and tracks on the carriage~I have new rails for the new owner to place on the table~it has a stitch regulator, bobbin winder and stylus for using "groovy boards" The table is included and has to be a pick up......I am asking $4500.00 for the kit and caboodle~♥ Please e-mail me at robinhillquilts@hotmail.com if you are interested~


Comments

  1. So, I want to know more. Absolutely great sparkly thread--can you share what kind it is?
    Can you tell us about your new machine?

    (I love your doodles with your love-talk!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still selling your HQ16? Where are you located?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts