Etsy store open! Vintage QuiltY Trees and more....

Trios of Vintage Holiday Trees for sale~two looks for the price of one~buttons or ornaments~♥ These little trees balance on vintage wooden spools and will brighten up all your nooks and crannies~ take a peek at my trees using the widget to your right~♥ more to come.....



Vintage quilted garland~6 ft


 Sweet handmade "Mug Rugs"




This is what is on my rug frame these days~I am working on a chair seat round to offer as a pattern ~along with the wool for your strawberries and antique black background~stay tuned~♥


Comments

  1. Wow, I really like these lovely trees. I think I will try to make one, but I don't know if it will look as beautiful as yours.
    Ks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Digna~ be sure to post your tree when you finish!

      Delete
  2. Your trees are as cute as can be!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie! You always say the nicest things~♥E

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was just a duplicate Beth! I deleted it and it still kinda remains~lol!

      Delete
  4. So bright and cheery....makes me look forward to the holiday season!! : )
    And I love, love your mug rugs!
    Love your Irish sister : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it might be a little early!! You'll need one of these mug rugs for your Christmas tea~I'll put one aside for you! ♥E

      Delete
  5. I start listening to my Christmas music around November 1st! So anytime after that would be great!! : ) lol! They are so sweet! ( But honestly, I would hate to spill tea on them! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your trees...Fun projects!

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart garland and those trees are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts