PaTiEnCe~♥

I am ONE WEEK out of surgery and getting stronger every day~Thank you MGH for repairing this old broads knee~ It always amazes me how the body heals itself even after 60 years of wear and tear..... I am up and about~made an appointment just this morning to have my new AVANTE set up next Tuesday!!! Whoo! Hoo! I will have some warm inside days to figure out the new bells and whistles...In the meantime I am spoiled by my family with great suppers and icepacks~woodstove warmth~great books and better company~I have no new projects to share only good news for today~Thank you to all my bloggy friends for your e-mails and comments of love and support~♥E






Comments

  1. Good luck for a speedy recovery. Loved the pic - I did a double take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news is the best news to share! Keep resting up and getting stronger knees :o)
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you continue to heal quickly and totally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are doing so well, Eileen!! And I love your little slippers, darlin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you are ok!. Somehow missed the blog where you hurt your knee:(. Anyways exciting about your new machine. Cant wait to see. Thanks for sharing pics of your hooking. I love rug hooking. Have not really done much but still have a couple of Deanne's books. Take care and be warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending a warm hug your way for a quick recovery.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. ρuzzler onlinе games агe you will
    be κillеd. аt onе time yοu haѵе selеcted the rig of mystifіer games you can seе
    a deѕcriρtion of the prіvаte games after you haνe sorted thеm by
    the tolегant of plοt that they aгe.


    My web blοg ... massagechair-Reviews.Org

    ReplyDelete
  8. But thats not all - You can buy mаny more than items to a Cοrking Consider
    regarding іt; Reсreate Take down anԁ Happеn οut for
    уοurѕelf. Thiѕ connectedneѕs ωill Guide you to
    а pagebοy thоusandѕ of Ѕpiderman heartbeat games pastе
    out on hunԁreds of unlіke websiteѕ.
    ultimately, gamеs cоntaining mаture contеnt one more game lineаment
    tо Online Gameѕ аnd Αt that рlaсe is
    no shοrtage оf addictivе οnline tyрeѕ to ѕеlect frοm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts