Three beautiful things~

If you have a moment please visit Clare at her original www.threebeautifulthings.blogspot.com~ It is truly an inspiring blog reminding us of all the little things in life that we need to name and claim every day. I have a jumble of these moments every day but I think I will start with 1BT each day to keep me on course...

1BT~I stepped into my sewing room early this morning and the sun had already filled the room. It was bright and warm and calling my name to stay all day as it does many mornings...I sat in my comfy chair with my coffee, still in my nightgown wishing I could stay, but I had made other commitments today~ And in that moment I realized how lucky I was to have too much on my plate.....

Comments

  1. sounds like the beginning of a wonderful book
    Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! Thanks for the link!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts