An evening in Connecticut with my grands~out in the garden doing homework~♥♥♥

Comments

  1. Adorable Grandies and I love the pink Crocs peeping into shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thanks for becoming one of my followers. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and rather weird sense of humour and keep dropping in for coffee.

    Your littlies look so cute, and yes, I noticed the crocs too - aren't they just the most comfy things?

    I have looked at Skip's quilt and think your quilting is amazing. Later, I will come back and look at your blog in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most adoreable grandchildren. Looks like you had a wonderful time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just doing a bit of Blog Hopping
    Enjoyed my look around your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and I know I will come back again and again.
    Your quilting is inspirational!
    esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandchilderen are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pics!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful children. You are a lucky grandmother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts