Summer Sleep~overs and" in the between" times a big pink quilt finished!!~

Emma and Tara are turning 8 years old this summer and could not WAIT for their turn "alone" to sleep over....
 These two are serious business with their lists and plans....rascals.....just look at them....

 This was the last picture of the day.....their rules...lol!
 Grampy and Vinniedoodles~watching old movies...napping....both.
 late nights with long running batteries.....
 we had a wonderful fourth with lots of birthdays and cake~

 My daylilies have arrived in the hundreds once again to put on a wonderful show for July~
When we moved into our home 24 years ago my friend Deidre planted a "few" in the front yard and a "few" in the back.....
Well I have daylilies for miles and I remember her fondly every time I see them...

I have flowers taller than my tallest grandchild...the kids measured to be sure~

 Lots to explore when you are two......

Serious doll playing....


 My older bunch...Nate, Kate, Isabel and Dan...can I freeze them?
 Millie having fun too~
 
And all the in between times I have my quilts~ This big girl was finally finished this morning and shipped to her rightful owner.... My therapy.......
 


Comments

  1. Your grandkids are so cute and I can see they are very happy and having fun. Love your new header and that quilt as ususal is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun with the grandkids ! They are all SO cute ! The pink quilt came out gorgeous you always do a AMAZING job :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá amiga,vim retribuir sua carinhosa visita ao meu cantinho.
    Fiquei feliz por seguir-me!!!
    Obrigada,volte sempre e pegue o meu selinho de agradecimento!

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts