Dorr Potpourri swatches and Greys Dye Measuring Spoons for sale~♥

Winterhill Woolens has some really beautiful Dorr Potpourri swatches to offer to those who hook and applique~They will be offered at a discount to pay it forward~The same applies with the measuring spoons. If anyone is interested I will be happy to post them in my Etsy store! We will be offering the Dorr wool in packs of three~the colors available here are (Watermelon, Woodrose,Violet) (Juniper,White,Yellow Green) and 5 other color combos will be sold~The sets will be priced at $12.50 ea.

The Grey Dye spoon set is $39.00 The individual Measuring spoon is $10.00
shipping costs will be posted 
You can leave a comment to let me know or e-mail me at robinhillquilts@hotmail.com






We also have Moshimer hooks, frames and scissors, GORGEOUS Dorr wool yardage and British wool yardage available at pay it forward prices~♥

Comments

  1. I bought my spoons from Maine last year and paid a fortune for them. There are 8 measures in my set. Yours are more reasonably priced.

    The wool looks beautiful.
    I'm wondering where did you get your Wool Worm holder that I see in your header? I saw one that was homemade at a Fiber Art Retreat last year. JB

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia~ We are trying to give everyone a deal if we can~I got my worm wool holder from a retired rug hooking teacher. It really helps in the color process when hooking a rug,eh? We will be posting more items as we get to them!♥E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am just drooooling over this wonderful looking wool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts