Pay~ It ~Forward

I received a notice today from Elaine @ Stitchnquilt that I won her Pay~It~Forward. I love this idea and am looking forward to her handmade gift!

Heres how it works~

I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post, requesting to join the Pay~It~Forward exchange.

I will e-mail each person for their mailing address and send a handmade gift when completed.

What you have to do in return then is Pay~It~Forward by making the same promise on your blog to 3 different people.

The gift can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item.
When you receive your gift feel free to blog about it!!

This is only possible for those who have a blog. :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for explaining how it works for me Eileen. I have been seeing this "Pay-it-Forward" and was wondering. What a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. l love the whole concept of paying ot forward or random acts of kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done t Pay it Forward and it is such fun!
    Glad that you are doing it!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts