New year...new quilts to begin...quilts to finish...old quilts to repair~♥

 
I am probably half~way home with my journal DWR quilt in memory of my grandmother...one memory triggers 99 more of course so maybe this will be a series of quilts~
 

I am quilting only my own quilt tops this year which is a BIG change for me....and an awesome change so I better get moving....I have as most quilters do, a pile of tops that I cannot wait to get quilted...

 Wonky Baskets....one of my favorites~
 
And our rug hooking group which will start hooking stair risers this year...
 
 
These are two beautiful quilts I rescued over the summer that need some TLC~


 

Comments

  1. Some lovely goals to enjoy finishing.

    Love your wonky baskets.

    Working on hand quilting a past UFO today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, I just love your Wonky Baskets! I'm not one for resolutions but am thinking that this might be the year that I tackle something similar. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty, i hope your own year brings you so much joy!
    lovely baskets all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts to work on and finish.

    Enjoy your own year to work on completing this quilts !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts