Birthday delivery! and MQX weekend with best buds!!

Best in show~machine quilting~lots of metallic thread, tiny tiny fill with lots of perfect circles!
Stunning work!



I always gravitate toward the whimsical styles and colors~ the happy quilts!


 My Kate and her horses.....she could spot them a mile away!


 We found a booth with horse embroidered blocks to place in a quilt or pillow so Kate was busy choosing her favorite~


 Happy quilt! One for E and Kate combined!
 
 
Melody is my favorite HANDS DOWN!! Take a peek at her work~



 swoon........


Another quilter who was demonstrating her approach to these unbelievable quilts.....I need to get her name... be right back...


 AND my birthday present arrived from Nova Scotia~ My Cheticamp frame!! WHOOP! WHOOP!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts