Busy days~Daylight savings equal JOY!!

We always begin our week with our three munchies... Cal doing his Kindergarten homework

eating snacks....another generation that uses the cookie as a disposable frosting holder.....

My Emma,second grader,has LOTS of homework.....
LOTS.....
 Vinniedoodles looking majorly cute....
 showers for everyone....
 a side of pancakes on "pancake day"... We eat by candlelight EVERY night to make it special..
 Our resident vegetarian....
 Time stolen for more circles...
 coffee and my favorite magazine....
 Millie is still recovering from her lost hour yesterday~
 the girls are gossiping.....
 and, oh lest I forget.....quilting!
 Here is a  pretty picture by my Emma of the four granddaughters and me with my crazy hair....lol!

Comments

  1. Lots of fun I see with the grandchildren :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable. I wish daylight savings time would be year round for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts