January Project for "WinterHill Woolens" This one is called, "Catch of the Day"



This is the first in a series of hooked woolen chair pads that will be introduced on Etsy and in our shop in Townsend~♥


"WinterHill Woolens" will join the party along with "Robinhill Quilts" and will be the focus of our shop along with our vintage finds......

My sister-in-law and I finally consolidated our passions down to ONLY three (!) and are SUPER excited about our new year ahead. Each month we will be offering  hand drawn patterns on monks cloth along witha a limited number of kits.  All of our patterns will be very primitive and will use a #6 or #8 cut of wool strip~



This first cutie is called," Catch of the Day." ~How happy are these colors!? I will be happy to package up and sell the wool strips for the border for any hookers that are just starting their stash...♥





Comments

  1. I absolutely love your happy woolens. I will be sure to visit your etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, and different.
    Regards and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! That is wonderful!! I've never done any hooked wool, but if I start, I know which I want to try first!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts